WITH THE RESUMPTION of classes next month, the Department of Education (DepEd) and Department of Trade Industry (DTI) on Tuesday inspected bookstores in Manila to prevent the overpricing of school supplies.Read More
A Filipino student has reaped the benefits of her hard work, as Arianwen Rollan of Cebu City was credited by the Qatar Foundation during the 2016 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (IISEF), for her research on anti-tumor properties of malunggay seeds (Moringa oleifera).Read More
The Commission on Higher Education was established on May 18, 1994, under Republic Act No. 7722, or the Higher Education Act of 1994.Read More
- WITH THE RESUMPTION of classes next month, the Department of Education (DepEd) and Department of Trade Industry (DTI) on Tuesday inspected bookstores in Manila to prevent the overpricing of school supplies.
- Militant students from Kabataan party-list on Tuesday urged presumptive president-elect Rodrigo Duterte to stop the implementation of the K to 12 program.
- Graduating from college is no easy feat, but doing it at 90 years old while battling cancer, is truly something else.
- Presumptive president-elect Rodrigo Duterte bared on Monday, some names, whom he said, could help him run the government for the next six years.
- (Conclusion) FIRST Asia Institute of Technology and Humanities (Faith) was among the 333 schools allowed by the Department of Education (DepEd) to pioneer senior high school (SHS), said Juan P. Lozano, managing director. Rosalind M. Landicho, Faith’s director for marketing and corporate communications, said Fidelis Senior High School was offering the Technical Vocational track, with […]
- THE NATIONAL Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) has started preparing for the resumption of classes in Metro Manila, beefing up police visibility near schools, among other activities.
- Higher education institutions (HEIs) are biting the bullet as the full implementation of senior high school (SHS), under the new K to 12 (Kindergarten to Grade 12) basic education program, begins this school year 2016-2017 with the launch of Grade 11.
- A 7-year-old girl, who was born without both hands, was awarded the Nicholas Maxim Special Award for Excellence in Manuscript Penmanship on Thursday (May 5), during the 2016 National Handwriting Competition in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- Former Sen. Richard Gordon on Wednesday said a strong government was needed to solve kidnappings in Mindanao and avoid foreign intervention in the country’s counterterrorism campaign as Abu Sayyaf bandits issued new threats to kill three hostages unless their ransom demands were met.