Poverty had stripped them not only of their basic needs but also of their hopes for a brighter future and their belief that they could be better individuals.Read More
Hello, college student! Tomorrow, Nov. 23, some of you will be taking the National Medical Admission Test (NMAT). This is one of the major requirements of medical schools in the Philippines; this exam will determine which school you can apply for (and hopefully get admitted, too).Read More
“Ma’am, when will you give us our Quipper codes?” “I saw you on YouTube!” “Please accept my FB invite.”Read More
World-famous pianist Christian Leotta not only wowed a highly discriminating audience during his Manila debut; he also went out of his way to hold a master class for music students and professors from the University of the Philippines College of Music, University of Santo Tomas Conservatory of Music and Philippine High School for the Arts despite his hectic schedule which has taken him on a whirlwind tour of China, Japan, Thailand and South Korea before coming to the country.Read More
There has been a decrease in the number of students enrolled in the 27 parochial schools in Metro Manila run by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Manila, according to a report of CBCP News, the official news service of the Catholic Bishops" Conference of the Philippines.Read More
- The Department of Budget and Management (DBM) reported on Thursday that it has released an additional P775.5 million for the building of more classrooms all over the country.
- There has been a decrease in the number of students enrolled in the 27 parochial schools in Metro Manila run by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Manila, according to a report of CBCP News, the official news service of the Catholic Bishops" Conference of the Philippines.
- BUCHANAN — It should be every child’s dream: with the sun blazing on a sweltering afternoon exams are off, lessons have been cancelled and school’s out for the summer — and possibly the rest of the year. But the opposite is true for Ebola-hit Liberia’s children, so bored after months of school closures that they […]
- The University of the Philippines board of regents approved on Friday the promotion of more than half of UP’s faculty members nationwide.
- Government’s Senior High School Voucher program is expected to help decongest highly-populated public secondary schools by encouraging qualified pupils to move to the private sector.
- By learning how to count, Arabella Giya, 8, and her brother Adrian, 7, now know how to price their fish catch.
- A Chinese billionaire couple's $10 million gift to Yale University sparked controversy among the country's Internet users Thursday, with some arguing that the money would be better spent on schools in China.
- The House of Representatives has unanimously approved on final reading a bill mandating the teaching of Moro history, culture and identity in college.
- University of the Philippines-Baguio evacuated its students on Tuesday morning because of a bomb threat sent by text message, the university's public information office said.