A group of parents on Monday sued officials and teachers of Bulacan State University (BulSU), as well as a tour company and three local guides, for the Aug. 19 drowning of seven students in the Madlum River during a field trip organized by a school organization.Read More
Ask the Maguindanao teachers who have been trained under the Support for the Management of an Improved Learning Environment (SMILE) program if their students are any good and they will say, with conviction, that their students are as good as everyone else.Read More
Due to Typhoon “Luis,” Malacañang announced Sunday night the suspension of Monday classes in all levels in Metro Manila. Earlier several local government units announced similar suspensions in their respective areas.Read More
Education Secretary Armin Luistro has urged all teachers, students and agency employees to recite the “Harmony Prayer” and “Pledge of Peace” in flag-raising rites for the celebration of the National Peace Consciousness Month this September.Read More
Over 24,000 students from 70 countries, with 4,000 professors and 16,000 workers make up the University of Pennsylvania. Yes, it’s a whole different world in itself, one global institution of students, professors and employees.Read More
The head of the Trade Union Congress of the Philippines urged the government to invest more in education and infrastructure for the energy and agriculture sectors to draw more investments that would open up more jobs for workers.Read More
- Public high school is where a number of good teachers find themselves “displaced.” That is, they handle subjects they never imagined teaching.
- Due to Typhoon “Luis,” Malacañang announced Sunday night the suspension of Monday classes in all levels in Metro Manila. Earlier several local government units announced similar suspensions in their respective areas.
- Can the Philippine National Police (PNP) weed out scalawags even before they enter the police force?
- Education Secretary Armin Luistro has urged all teachers, students and agency employees to recite the “Harmony Prayer” and “Pledge of Peace” in flag-raising rites for the celebration of the National Peace Consciousness Month this September.
- The cost of tuition is not an obstacle to getting an education at the University of the Philippines (UP) as reforms are being implemented to make studying in the state university within the reach of lower-income families, UP president Alfredo Pascual said on Wednesday.
- What prompts ordinary people to commit acts of evil?
- It took an insult to push 31-year-old Mary Ann Namoc to go beyond what others had set as her limits.
- Students and employees of the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) have filed graft charges against four senior university officials for their alleged illegal acts to unseat PLM president Artemio Tuquero.
- Youth organizations, student councils and government agencies, launched the first National Student Handbook (NSH) that aims to educate students about present safeguards for their rights and welfare.