Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak said on Monday that “recent developments have raised concerns about the South China Sea.”Read More ASEAN China Malaysia Najib Abdul Razak Philippines South China Sea West Philippine Sea
Chinese island-building efforts "may undermine peace, security and stability" in the disputed South China Sea, said a statement by Southeast Asian leaders meeting for a summit on Monday.Read More ASEAN China South China Sea West Philippine Sea
Beijing is poised to take "de facto control" of the South China Sea, the Philippines warned on Sunday as it called on fellow Southeast Asian countries to "finally stand up"Read More Albert Del Rosario Asean Summit China DFA Diplomacy Foreign affairs Global Nation International relations Malaysia Philippines South China Sea West Philippine Sea
Malacañang on Saturday said that Vice President Jejomar Binay was speaking for himself and not for the government when he expressed openness to a joint oil exploration with China inRead More Binay Jejomar Binay South China sea Vice President Binay West Philippine Sea
The Philippines accused China of aggressive maneuvers against its reconnaissance plane and fishermen in disputed seas where Beijing has stepped up construction of artificial islands, but China reiterated its claimRead More China-Philippines International relations Reclamation Process West Philippine Sea
- UPDATE: Gov’t confirms Chinese vessel drove away PH fishermen from Panatag Shoal Is it another case of harassment on the part of China? The government is not yet sure. “We
- SUBIC, Zambales—Filipino fishermen say a Chinese coast guard vessel drove them away from their traditional fishing ground off Zambales province, where satellite photographs show China is building military facilities. Deogenes
- China’s land reclamation in four of the Philippine-claimed atolls and reefs in the West Philippine Sea area of the South China Sea, estimated to have reached more than 60 hectares,
- Be careful out there. With none of its boats currently deployed to the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea), the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) has advised Filipino fishermen to “take
- Stop harassing Filipino fishermen.
- A prominent global security scholar has unmasked China’s "grand strategy" of gaining control of the Asia Pacific Region by "creeping expansion" rather than waging major battles.
- Despite China's assertions that it has "indisputable sovereignty" over the entire South China Sea, a maritime affairs expert maintained that historical facts tell otherwise.
- With a pencil, draw any form without thinking. Draw forms continuously one after the other right up or inside out. It doesn’t have to make sense. A puzzle is
- Palace lawyer Anne Marie Corominas knows exactly where to find every ancient map of the Philippines and Asia that she has collected more than 20 years in her Makati City