The chief of the US forces in the Pacific on Wednesday defended US freedom of navigation operations in the disputed South China Sea, saying these are aimed at reducing tensionsRead More China Features Global Nation West Philippine Sea
FOREIGN Secretary Albert del Rosario is resigning from his post, four months short of serving the full six-year term of President Aquino. Based on a report from Executive Secretary PaquitoRead More Diplomacy Features Foreign Secretary Albert del Rosario Global Nation nation West Philippine Sea
Presidential aspirant and Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte will be open to a dialogue with China on our maritime dispute over the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea), saying heRead More Bilateral talks China joint exploration Maritime Dispute Rodrigo Duterte South China Sea West Philippine Sea
THE Supreme Court has been asked to reconsider its decision upholding the constitutionality of the Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement (Edca).Read More Bayan China Enhanced Defense Cooperation Agreement Features Global Nation Rene Saguisag US Military Bases West Philippine Sea
The United States is considering the possibility of holding joint maritime patrols with the Philippines in the disputed South China Sea (West Philippine Sea).Read More China joint maritime patrol Philippines sea row South China Sea territorial dispute West Philippine Sea
- The Philippines will stay on the “diplomatic track” despite warnings by security experts that the decision of a United Nations arbitral court to hear the country’s maritime complaint against China
- The international Arbitral Tribunal on Thursday decided on several issues in the maritime dispute case between China and the Philippines over the South China Sea (West Philippine Sea), majority of
- China's continued bullying of the Philippines over the maritime dispute in the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea) convinced the International Arbitral Tribunal to "hear the case in full," an
- Sixteen fishermen from this western Pangasinan town on Tuesday appealed to the United Nations to ask China to respect their rights over their traditional fishing grounds in the Scarborough Shoal
- The dispute over the strategic waterways of the South China Sea has intensified, pitting a rising China against its smaller and militarily weaker neighbors who all lay claim to a
- There is no evidence yet that China is reclaiming the Scarborough shoal in the West Philippine Sea (WPS), according to the Armed Forces of the Philippines.
- More oil containment booms, stretching up to 2 kilometers, have been seen floating in waters near the disputed Scarborough Shoal, a top provincial official said.
- Despite what turned out to be a wet and cold summer’s day in West London, a handful of Britain’s Filipino community leaders on Friday July24, came out to denounce “China’s
- Philippine presidents have come and gone since the maritime dispute over the South China Sea began as far back as the 1970s but it was only under President Benigno Aquino