Aside from engaging in bilateral talks, the Philippines should explore back-channel diplomacy to defuse tension at the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea), Senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. said onRead More back channel diplomacy Bongbong marcos China peaceful resolution Philippines sea row South China Sea territorial dispute West Philippine Sea
MANILA, Philippines–The escalating tension in the South China Sea is a “test of power and money” among all the nations that have a stake in the maritime dispute, particularly theRead More China national security council Philippines sea row South China Sea territorial dispute US West Philippine Sea
CHINA will construct two lighthouses in the Spratly Islands (Kalayaan Island Group) in the South China Sea (West Philippine Sea), Chinese state media reported.Read More China Features Global Nation Spratly Islands West Philippine Sea
Senate President Franklin Drilon on Tuesday warned against confronting China over the disputed West Philippine Sea (South China Sea), saying that rule of law and peaceful resolutions on the conflictsRead More China Franklin Drilon peaceful resolution Philippines sea row South China Sea territorial dispute West Philippine Sea
OLONGAPO CITY—Fishermen in Zambales province, who were driven away by Chinese Coast Guard personnel from the Scarborough Shoal, have consulted a lawyer about a lawsuit against China for disrupting theirRead More China News Regions West Philippine Sea
- CLARK AIR BASE, Philippines — The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) challenged China to prove its accusations that the Philippines and other claimant countries in the West Philippine Sea (South
- UPDATE: Gov’t confirms Chinese vessel drove away PH fishermen from Panatag Shoal Is it another case of harassment on the part of China? The government is not yet sure. “We
- SUBIC, Zambales—Filipino fishermen say a Chinese coast guard vessel drove them away from their traditional fishing ground off Zambales province, where satellite photographs show China is building military facilities. Deogenes
- China’s land reclamation in four of the Philippine-claimed atolls and reefs in the West Philippine Sea area of the South China Sea, estimated to have reached more than 60 hectares,
- Be careful out there. With none of its boats currently deployed to the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea), the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG) has advised Filipino fishermen to “take
- Stop harassing Filipino fishermen.
- A prominent global security scholar has unmasked China’s "grand strategy" of gaining control of the Asia Pacific Region by "creeping expansion" rather than waging major battles.
- Despite China's assertions that it has "indisputable sovereignty" over the entire South China Sea, a maritime affairs expert maintained that historical facts tell otherwise.
- With a pencil, draw any form without thinking. Draw forms continuously one after the other right up or inside out. It doesn’t have to make sense. A puzzle is