- Curates/write stories from research findings and also from story requests by the DCMU via search
- Mines existing editorial content and archives and develops an index for possible story ideas, research data and inline links to current content.
- Develops research data into other content formats such as listicles, infographics or special website executions with the assistance of the social media, design, and web teams.
- Helps monitor social media and other information channels for story leads
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, Inquirer.net is currently on a full work-from-home arrangement until further notice. The successful candidate for this position must be able to perform the above duties remotely.
- College graduate, preferably major in Journalism, Mass Communications
- At least 6 months to 1-year work/internship experience in a related field
- High attention to detail
- Tech and internet savvy, has high social media skills
- Familiar with SEO and SEM processes and strategies
- Interest spans a wide range of topics, from current events, social media trends, local celebrities, lifestyle, technology, pop culture, etc
- Must have the necessary facilities to work from home when needed
Interested applicants should send their updated CV to [email protected].
Applications not sent via email shall not be entertained.