The Finance & Admin Manager is responsible for the company’s day-to-day finance and administrative activities which includes among others, accounting, credit, billing, collection, budgeting, purchasing, cost management, treasury and liquidity management, internal controls, custodianship of assets; monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management; financial analysis and; strategic planning to ensure the Company’s sustained and progressive financial position.
- Ensures the company’s strict compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and government regulations.
- Upholds the integrity of the company and good governance across all areas of responsibility.
- Oversees the company financial and administrative functions to meet financial budgets and other financial goals.
- Aligns Accounting, Finance and Administration internal controls to ensure efficient service delivery while maintaining checks and balances.
- Formulates and recommends sound accounting policies and procedures for accurate and timely recording of company’s financial transactions.
- Reviews and approves monthly and year- end financial statements
- Serves as co-signatory on the Statement on Management Responsibility for the audited financial statements
- Formulates and recommends credit, billing and collection policies for high collection efficiency, thus minimize bad debts and enhance the company’s liquidity position.
- Prepares and strict implementation of annual financial budgets for effective cost management thus contributes to realization of the company’s net profit targets.
- Monitors the company’s cash position for maximization of potential earnings of excess funds thru non-risk but high yielding investments/placements.
- Formulates and recommends sound policies on purchasing of equipment, supplies inventory, and other company assets for effective purchase deals thus maximize the use of cash liquidity.
- Formulates and recommends effective internal controls particularly on disbursements, credit approvals, and custodianship of company assets.
- Conducts cost/benefit analysis for every disbursement and approval of credit on sales transactions.
- Closely coordinates and offers a win-win formula with all department heads in matters relating to financial support to the operations, sales, credit approvals, disbursements and purchasing of company’s supplies, equipment and other assets without sacrificing internal controls.
- Formulates and recommends sound office administration policies including facility maintenance and upkeep, non-life insurances, business and facility licenses and permits and; non-life insurance accounts.
- Trains, develops and recommends all finance and administration personnel for career growth.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Certified Public Accountant
- At least ten (10) years’ work experience in senior financial managerial position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Up to date knowledge of current financial and accounting computer applications.
Send your updated CV to [email protected] with the subject line: “Finance & Admin Manager”